Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificate in original with two attested photocopies with
them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good
quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts /
photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by
candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed the head of the educational
institution of concerned Board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate
countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar /
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM (if religion as
SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal
Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal
Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph
issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS / SOEX / SOW /SOWW Candidates are required to produce the
following documents :-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Records Office only duly signed by Record Officer
with Personal Number, Rank, Name and Particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship
Certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper
prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1 Class / Executive / Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted
by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit attach as per Appendix A.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex- Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the
candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A / B /C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have
photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A /B /C pass certificate will only
be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the
last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is
invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at
District leve with 1st /2nd position within last two years Sports certificates should be with registration
number and from govt recognized sports institutes / bodies as under :-
(aa) All Sr / Jr National Championship Certificates - Respective National Federation
(ab) All State & Dist level certificates - Respective State Sports Association
(ac) All University level certificates - Inter University Sports Board
(ad) All School level certificates - All India School Games Federation
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly
attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are
Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.
5. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatable and drinking water with them since
recruitment is a time-consuming process.
6. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated
online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to
7. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as
it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent, Therefore,
candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
8. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found
under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
9. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates are indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence
and liable for punishment under the law.
10. A certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing / alteration of any type will not be accepted.
11. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army
Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be
terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment
despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
12. No compensation for Death /Injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for
journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely
voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
13. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance-enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
14. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the
wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body
are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
15. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and
unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
16. Selection is provisional till Rahdhari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
17. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
18. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a medical exam before coming for selection especially with
respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free
of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
19. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make
arrangement for a stay under their own arrangement.
20. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
21. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will
be sent to the candidates. It is the responsibility of candidates to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
22. For more details, contact on:-
(a) Telephone Number - 0361-2640134
(b) Mobile Number - 9476690712
Disclaimer. The terms and conditions given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as a guideline only. In case any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulation of Indian Army /
Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Station: c/o 99 APO (HK Pathak)
Date: Sep 2019 Col