4. Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested
photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on
good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three-month-old Computer printouts/
photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificate:-
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications
achieved by candidate i.e Matric /Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized
(ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the
educational institution of concerned Board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from open school should bring School Leaving
Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile certificate with photographs, issued by Tehsildar/District
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with the photograph of the candidate, issued by the
Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM.(If religion as “SIKH /
HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/
College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/
Municipal Corporation within six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 yrs of age with
photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS / SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce
the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Records office only duly signed by
Records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the records officer
issuing the Relation certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. Format of Relationship
Certificate attached as per Appendix A.
(ii) A declaration to the effect as mentioned below in Affidavit on minimum Ten Rupees
Non-Judicial Stamp paper duly signed by 1st class/ Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to
be submitted by the candidates at the rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per
Appendix B. Affidavit to be prepared by all Servicemen / ESM duly signed by is att at per
(iii) Original Discharge Book of ESM also to be produced. The name and date of birth of the
candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day parade certificate should have
photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass
certificates will only be accepted if authenticate by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at the International level and State at the National level
within the last two years. For a list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is
admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional
team at the district level with 1st /2nd position within the last two years. Sports certificate should be with
registration number and from Govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under:-
(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship Cert - Respective National Federation.
(ab) All-State &Distt level certificates - Respective State Sports Association.
(ac) All University level certificates - Inter-University Sports Board.
(ad) All school level certificates - All India School Games Federation.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen
duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate.
(o) Single Bank A/c, pan Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card &Aadhar Card
are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits
schemes. Aadhar card is also a mandatory document for the rally purpose.
(p) Candidate below the age of 18 years should bring the certificate duly signed by the
parents/guardians and attested by village Sarpanch, stating that the “I am sending my son name ____
date of birth ____ for recruitment in Army on my own interest and there is no objection to him
joining the Army. I shall not ask for any compensation due to any injury/illness sustained by my
son during screening”.
5. Special Instructions. (Peculiar to Rtg Zone if any) (Example)
SamanyaNiwasPramanPatra is required as per the Govt of Rajasthan website (E-Mitra).
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with
them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on the production of Admit Card in duplicate
generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for
recruitment as it is based purely on merit. The selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized
and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any
9. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally.
Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a
criminal office and liable for punishment under the law.
11. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before
enrolment into the Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents.
Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake
documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service
individuals may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death/injury/ loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness
allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of an Indemnity bond is a mandatory requirement.
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance-enhancing drugs is
strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of
elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos
on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done
again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
18. Mobile phones, smartwatches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and
the time of CEE.
19. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a medical exam before coming for selection
especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities, and physical measurements. All are advised to
ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally sites for three to four days. Candidates should
make arrangements to stay under their own arrangements.
21. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
22. The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No
separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to
ARO for documentation.
23. For more details. Contact No –
(a) Telephone Number - 01442703169, 01442702169
(b) Mobile Number - 7412092901, 7412092903
24. Disclaimer. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to
change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies,
rules, and regulations of the Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on the website
Date: Oct 2019 DirRtg
Place: Alwar (Raj)