ARO Gwalior Army Rally Bharti 2019. Apply For Soldier GD, Tech, Clerk, Other Posts. Gwalior Army Open Bharti 2019. HQ Jabalpur Rally Recruitment 2018 19. RO Jabalpur army Bharti physical date. army admit card download. EXAM ADMIT CARD. 10th pass jobs. 12th pass jobs. 8th pass jobs. Army Results Download. Madhya Pradesh Army Open Bharti. Exam Date. Indian Army Rally in HQ RTG Zone Jabalpur. Morena Army Rally Bharti 2019. Medical Test. Bharti Venue.
ARO Gwalior Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
GWALIOR ARMY OPEN BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN INDIAN ARMY IS FULL FREE, FAIR AND PURELY BASED ON MERIT BASIS ONLY.
ARO Gwalior Army Rally Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Soldier (GD, TECH., Clerk, Other) Posts – Candidates are searching for jobs in Indian Army. For them, this is a golden opportunity. Interested & eligible candidates can attend the Rally From 4th to 18th Feb 2019. For candidates of Thirteen districts of Madhya Pradesh State.
Our Job Portal provides to you latest new notification of the ARO Gwalior Army Rally Bharti. Gwalior Army Rally has publicized an official pdf file for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Soldier Tradesman categories.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submit forms know essential details like as education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
(A). Soldier GD Posts.
(B). Soldier Technical Posts
(C). Clerk Posts
(D). Store Keeper Technical Posts.
(E). Nursing Asst. Posts.
|ARO Gwalior Army Rally Bharti 2019:
||Soldier GD, Clerk, Other
||8th, 10th, 12th Pass
ARO Gwalior Army Rally Bharti Process:
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment programme is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Gwalior Army Rally screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Tests.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
Soldier Age Limit:
General Duty –
17 years and 6th Month to 21 years – Born (01/10/1995, 97 to 01/04/2001).
All Other Posts SKT/ Clerk –
17 years & 6 months to 23 years – candidates born in (01/10/1995, 97 to 01/04/2001).
Soldier GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ).
Thirteen Districts of Madhya Pradesh State.
(J). Ashok Nagar,
Race – 1600 meter (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
(C) Provision for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain Area
(i) Up to 5000 ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs to all timings.
Pull Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
||77 to 82
|Tech., Nursing Asst. & Other
||77 to 82
||77 to 82
Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
||Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.
||Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
||Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)
||For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.
The next step of successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
How to Registration:
The candidates can submit their Registration by the official link of Indian Army website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’. (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Gwalior Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on Indian army official website.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in English.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) & Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Written Test:
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letter for the written examination on the rally site.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates exempted for the written test.
Allowed Sports in Army:
- (1). Archery , (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing, (6). Cycling, (7). Equestrian (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics , (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo, (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling .
- Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within two years (Between 10th May 2016 to 09 May 2018).
- Position in Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
- Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|ARO Gwalior Army Rally Open Bharti 2019:
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games
|| 20 Marks
|State and National
|University and Regional Team
Rally Venue – Toga Sports Complex, Tikamgarh (MP).
Start Date of Registration: 6th Dec 2018.
Close Date of Registration: 19th Jan 2019.
Rally Date: 4th to 18th Feb 2019.
Reporting Time: 04:00 AM to 07:00 AM.